Koordináták 1578

Uploaded 2015. január 26.

-
-
169 m
-3 m
0
77
155
309,63 km

Megtekintve 1624 alkalommal, letöltve 9 alkalommal

közel Şase Martie, Tulcea (România)

Day 1 - Jurilovca-Lunca-Ceamurlia de Jos-Baia-Mihai Viteazu-Sinoe-Wolf sand bank-Gura Portitei and back in Jurilovca with boat (60 km by bike (25km off-road)+12 km by boat);
Day 2 - Jurilovca-Dolosman Cape-Salcioara-Iancina Cape-Calugara Cape-back in Jurilovca (35 km by bike (20 km off-road));
Day 3 - Jurilovca-Salcioara-Enisala-Sarichioi-Agighiol-Malcoci-Nufaru (60 km by bike (7 km off-road));
Day 4 - Nufaru-Victoria-Bestepe-Mahmudia-Murighiol-Dunavatul de Jos (40 km by bike (10 km off-road));
Day 5 - Dunavatul de Jos-Dunavat channel-Dranov channel-Perisor Channel-Black Sea shore-Delta Paradise pension (57 km by boat);
Day 6 - Delta Paradise pension-Razim Lake-Jurilovca (45 km by boat)
Birding spot

Grindul Lupilor (Wolfs sand bank)

Is a protected area, located in the south of the Danube Delta reserve.
Panoráma

Dolosman Cape

The Dolosman Cape is a rocky promontory placed on the confluence of the Razim and Golovita lakes. The limestone Shore is the only one of this kind from around the romania’s seaside area. It is 3 km long and has a hight of 29m. The abrupt continues till Dolosman hill at 63 m high. The watching turret place here affers a spectacular view over the entire lagoon.
Strand

Gura Portitei

Gura Portitei is a piece of sand that separates Golovita lake from the Black Sea. Its name comes from the fact that until 40 years ago there was a link between the lagoon and the sea. Nowadays in the area there is a turistical complex a canton of ARBDD a meteo station and a sea signaling lighthouse.
Régészeti lelőhely

Orgame Stronghold/Argamum

Orgame Stronghold/Argamum situated at 6 km east from the Jurilovca village, in the place called “Dolojman” or “La Cetate” (“at the Stronghold”). Archeological researches that took place here between 1926 and 1932 and from 1965 continuously permitted the discovery of some important monuments and the drawing of the stronghold’s history for more than 12 centuries of existence. The stronghold, the first settlement on nowadays Romania’s territory mention in a antique writing ( Hecataios Periegesis) was founded in the middle of the VIIth century BC by the Greeks from Asia Minor with at least one generation before the Istros stronghold/Histria in an area with trace of inhabitance since the Bronze Era and the firs Iron Era. Inside the stronghold there were researched and partly restaurated a series of public and private buildings from the V-VII centuries: “the preatory”, the basilica with three vessels and a chapel (conventionally called the Number 3 basilica) basilica from the central sector (basilica 2) the biggest from the argamense basilicas, basilica with only one vessel (basilica 1) houses and parts of the streets’ system. A forth basilica, of short dimensions, with only one vessel was discovered at aprox 1.3 km from the West Gate
Panoráma

Iancina Cape

Călugăra-Iancina Hill Nature Reserve - Reserve covers an area of 130 ha and is located on the territory of Jurilovca. The scientific value of the reserve is that it conserves fossil coast of the Black Sea, with an original look with the rugged coast eroded into spectacular shapes, where several small caves.
Panoráma

Calugara Cape

Călugăra-Iancina Hill Nature Reserve - Reserve covers an area of 130 ha and is located on the territory of Jurilovca. The scientific value of the reserve is that it conserves fossil coast of the Black Sea, with an original look with the rugged coast eroded into spectacular shapes, where several small caves
Waypoint

Jurilovca

The village is placed on the embankment of the Golovita lake. The village’s connection with the lake is made by a 800m long canal. The parish of Jurilovca was founded by lippovans at the beginning of the XIXth century first document about it dating from 1826. Although at the beginning it was just a sshorel hamlet the village developed at the end of the XIXth century into an important fishing centre of the Delta. Lippovans are ethnically russians but in what concerns thier denomination they are Old Style Ortodox (starovers). This denomination is the result of the nikoniene reform in 1654 Nikon the Russian Ortodox Church’s Patriarch initiated a religious reform that sought the alignement of russian rite to the rest of the Ortodox world. The outcome was the division of russian society into nikoniens (the ones that accepted the reform) and Starovers ( of Old Faith, that rejected the reform). The last ones because of the persecution migrated outside russia some of them in romania (the north of Moldavia and Danube Delta).
Waypoint

Lunca

The village is placed in a plane area that outsides the Golovita lake in north. In north it is dominated by the Babadag Highland Hill’s soft slopes. The village was founded In the XVIIIth century by Tatars and was inhabited by them alongside Turks and circassians joined in mannier turns by Romanian families, especially shepherds. Information about these influxes of Romanians is given by shepherds’ descendants: "I am born in Lunca but my grandfather and my parents are shepherds from Covasna, Trei Scaune County. They came to Dobrogea around 1835; they put in the first Romanian stake in this village called before Canli-Bugeac, now Lunca when they arrived there was about 20 Turkish houses and 10 Caucasians" (Ionic Andrei, quoted by D. Sandra). About the name of the village (of Turkish origins) there is a legend that says that two Caucasians wedding parties met with each other. The Caucasian tradition said that the ones that met a wedding should move aside but as none of the weddings gave up they fought and ended up in a bloody battle that ended with the death of the participants. The name would mean "the bloody field" (kali=bloody, bugbear=field)
Waypoint

Salcioara

The village is placed on the south western part of the Razim lake in an area limited by the Iancina head In north and Dolosman head In south. The relief is a contact area between low hills (Ceardac, Dolosman Iancina) with 50-60m highs and the piece of plane that outsides the lake. In the village’s perimetre were identified traces of a roman fortress unexplored yet Ad Salices (at salcii) the village was inhabited in the XIXth century by bulgarians romanians and turks with a secnificant growth in population after 1840 when the cityhall and the church (1845) were built, the school being built later (1884). In the Lahovari dictionary there were mentioned 387 bulgarian families 3 jewish 2 romanian and one tatar-gipsy. At the village’s school where there was only one teacher there were registered 73 bulgarian pupils and only 3 romanian ones. Its old name Caramanchioi is surelly of turkish origins but translated differently by diffrerent authors. In principiu It would mean „the village of the black man” but M.D. Ionescu translated it as „the sunrise village” and Gr. Danescu thinks that it came from Caramanlau a city-port That dissapeared because of the colmatare Of the gulf between Iancina and Dolosman heads.
Romok

Heracleea stronghold

Heracleea Stronghold placed on the hill that dominates the surroundings of Enisala village, at the crossroads of some important water and land roads. The stronghold was built by the Byzantine Imperial power and by the Genovian commercial one at the end of the XIIIth and the beginning of the XIVth century. During Mircea cel Batran’s ruling the stronghold was owned by Tara Romaneasca and at the end of his ruling when Dobrogea was conquered by the Turks, an ottoman military guard house established in the stronghold. As an architectural element the main gate’s bastion is imposing, with a double arcade followed by a blind one. In the 90’s the stronghold was the object of an ample restoration process.
Waypoint

The museum of Peasantry Household

The museum of Peasantry Household from Enisala represents a synthesis of traditional household from Northern Dobrogea, the area of Razim Lake, from the beginning of the XXth century. The architectural assembly contains the house with chiller and some annex typical for this area: the kitchen and the summer cooker, the anishores’ stable, the cote lean-tos the fountain. There can be seen: agricultural instruments, dobrogenian painted cart, fishing tools, cooperage tools and products, smithy, culture of bees, pottery, instruments for house making textiles’ industry. The inside of the house reveals the beauty and the wealth of the traditional fabrics being organized in its traditional variant.
Waypoint

Enisala

The village is placed in a outside region of Babadag highland With hills that end up abruptly into Babadag lake and that can reach 110m in Eracleea. The archeological traces state the existence of a traco-getic settlement fro the first Iron Age. In 1330 it is mentioned under the Fenikah name (probably derived from turkish Enikale) in the writting of an arab geograph and pilgrim Ibn Batutah. In the village’s surroundings there is a byzantine stronghold from the XIIIth century called Eracleea (Heracleea) probably built by the genovian merchandizers that controled the comerts on the Black Sea. The village most surelly developed in the same time with the stronghold the last being a refuge place in case of danger. About the village’s inhabitants the teacher I. Chircea shows that the villagers,exclusively romanians are coming partly from Transilvania the village of Sercaia others from Moldavia (after the Principates’ Union) others from Bessarabia and partly locals from Dobrogea
Waypoint

Sarichioi

The village is placed in the north-west of the Razim lake on a plane that outsides the lake’s shore at the end of some low hills (Movila Zebil 93m) that lengthen in south the Pietros Hill and in thee ast Movila Mare. The name of the village is of turkish origins (sari=yellow, chioi=village) and it is due tot he village’s aspect during the turkish occupation when the houses were built out of ceamur And covered with reed Yellow color being predominant. The village was founded on the nowadays place in the XVIth century or maybe even earlier being mentioned in 1575 in a turkish document with its actual name. In the first phasesof its inhabitence it ius possible that the turks were majoritarian although other testimonies show that lippovan russians are the ones that founded the villlage. According to other information lippovans russians came here in the XVIII-XIXth centuries chased away from the Russian Empire by the religious persecution that they were put up with. They slavonized the name of the village that lasted until 1850 after which it came to its original name. At the 2002 census The village had a population of 3722 inhabitants. Beside the majority of lippovan russians there were also 370 romanians 8 maghiars 5 turks and 4 ukranians.
Waypoint

The paleologic and geologic reservation from Agighiol

The paleologic and geologic reservation from Agighiol the only reservation of sea fossiles from Europe is well-known for the reachness in fossile fauna especially anonits And for the fossile point with ichtisauri recently discovered by proffesor Eugen Gradinaru.
Vallási helyszín

Catholic german church malcoci

The village of Malcoci was founded in 1843 by 25 German families, making it the first of a number of villages founded by German colonists in Dobrogea, led by Ignatiu Hoffart. They called the place Malkotsch. They were not coming from Germany, but rather from Moldova and Transnistria, part of the Russian Empire at the time. There are a few buildings that still stand as a testament of the hundred years that the Germans lived here. None is more imposing than the Catholic church which stands tall and is visible from every point in the village.
Romok

Proslavitza Stronghold

Archaeological research carried out on the arm of St. George, in the village Nufaru since 1978, revealed the existence of a major urban center X-XIV centuries, sheltered by high walls of a fortification fundamentis (from scratch) by Byzantines at the end of the tenth century.
Régészeti lelőhely

Getae stronghold

Getic stronghold from Bestepe is approx. 3 km north-east of the village Bestepe. The site is situated on the right bank of the St. George and is characterized by ingenuity fortification construction effectively combining natural elements with artificial topographic, city outlining a polygonal shape with rounded corners. The two great waves of land surrounding an area of over 25 hectares, has a monumental and impregnable, the evidence presented here, in sec. IV-III BC, an important center of civilization ture.
Régészeti lelőhely

Salsovia Stronghold

The vestiges of the roman stronghold Salsovia are placed on a promontory at which basis there is the Sf. Gheorghe branch. The stronghold functioned as a military camp from the first half of the IIIrd century (Itinerariul Antonini and Tabula Peutingeriana), afterwards as a wing of the roman military legion. The antique stronghold’s walls, 2m thick, were affected until present by the natural factors of erosion By the WW2 effects as well as by the extraction of the rock by the local people. As a result of some archeological prospecting from 2004 on the northern part of the site, inside the stronghold the foundation of a 0.8 m length was discovered. In the absence of some systematic archeological research about the stronghold’s history the information are insufficient.
Panoráma

Bestepe hills

Régészeti lelőhely

The antic city of Halmyris

The antic city of Halmyris, placed at 2.5 km east from the Murighiol village in the place knows as “Bataraia”, “Geneviz-Kaleh”, “The Stronghold” or “The Sshorel Stronghold” on the road that leads from Tulcea to Duvesseltul de Jos. The archeological researches that took place here starting with the year 1981 brought to light a roman settlement built in an area with inhabitance traces from the VI-Vth and IV/III-II/I centuries BC that knew mannier levels in its evolution: roman fortification from dry land (the last quarter of the Ist century) rock camp -Headquarter of the I Italica and XI Claudia Pia Fidelis Legions and station of Classis Flavia Moesica fleet-the beginning of the IInd century- the third quarter of the IIIrd century; late roman stronghold- the third quarter of the IIIrd century- the first quarter of the VIIth century. The Romano-Byzantine stronghold has a trapezoidal shape, with a surface of approximately 2 ha, with 15 towers, three gates and three protection waves.
Vallási helyszín

Murighiol Paleochriastian Church

Murighiol Paleochriastian Church can be found in the area of Halmirys Stronghold Ruins, from the I-IVth centuries AC. This placed is linked with the death of the first Christian martyrs known in Dobrogea Epictet Priest and his young apprentice Astion. Around 290 AC, the two of them were preached the new religion on this places falling as victims of the Emperor Diocletian’s intolerance.
Waypoint

Fishery point

Kikötõhely

Delta Paradis pension

Hozzászólások

    You can or this trail