Megtekintve 3807 alkalommal, letöltve 5 alkalommal
közel Peterhof, Санкт-Петербург (Россия)
entrance : 12$
web : http://www.saint-petersburg.com/peterhof/
دسترسی : توسط مترو اوتوو سپس اتوبوس
This area as a fountain , museum, garden and palaces located in the near west of saint petersburg city and we went there from avtovo metro station followed with bus. one day dating will be a nice time to see all complex. the Samson fountain is so beautiful as well as its beach of Finland golf in north of complex and some palaces.
The state entrance is 12 $.
The Peterhof Palace is a series of palaces and gardens located in Petergof, Saint Petersburg, Russia, laid out on the orders of Peter the Great. These palaces and gardens are sometimes referred as the "Russian Versailles". The palace-ensemble along with the city center is recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The dominant natural feature of Peterhof is a sixteen-metre-high bluff lying less than a hundred metres from the shore. The so-called Lower Gardens (Nizhny Sad), at 1.02 km² comprising the better part of Peterhof's land area, are confined between this bluff and the shore, stretching east and west for roughly 200 metres. The majority of Peterhof's fountains are contained here, as are several small palaces and outbuildings. East of the Lower Gardens lies the Alexandria Park with 19th-century Gothic Revival structures such as the Kapella.
Atop the bluff, near the middle of the Lower Gardens, stands the Grand Palace (Bolshoi Dvorets). Behind (south) of it are the comparatively small Upper Gardens (Verhnyy Sad). Upon the bluff's face below the Palace is the Grand Cascade (Bolshoi Kaskad). This and the Grand Palace are the centrepiece of the entire complex. At its foot begins the Sea Channel (Morskoi Kanal), one of the most extensive waterworks of the Baroque period, which bisects the Lower Gardens.
At the centre of the cascade is an artificial grotto with two stories, faced inside and out with hewn brown stone. It currently contains a modest museum of the fountains' history. One of the exhibits is a table carrying a bowl of (artificial) fruit, a replica of a similar table built under Peter's direction. The table is rigged with jets of water that soak visitors when they reach for the fruit, a feature from Mannerist gardens that remained popular in Germany. The grotto is connected to the palace above and behind by a hidden corridor.
The fountains of the Grand Cascade are located below the grotto and on either side of it. There are 64 fountains. Their waters flow into a semicircular pool, the terminus of the fountain-lined Sea Channel. In the 1730s, the large Samson Fountain was placed in this pool. It depicts the moment when Samson tears open the jaws of a lion, representing Russia's victory over Sweden in the Great Northern War, and is doubly symbolic. The lion is an element of the Swedish coat of arms, and one of the great victories of the war was won on St Samson's Day. From the lion's mouth shoots a 20-metre-high vertical jet of water, the highest in all of Peterhof. This masterpiece by Mikhail Kozlovsky was looted by the invading Germans during the Second World War; see History below. A replica of the statue was installed in 1947.
Perhaps the greatest technological achievement of Peterhof is that all of the fountains operate without the use of pumps. Water is supplied from natural springs and collects in reservoirs in the Upper Gardens. The elevation difference creates the pressure that drives most of the fountains of the Lower Gardens, including the Grand Cascade. The Samson Fountain is supplied by a special aqueduct, over four km in length, drawing water and pressure from a high-elevation source.
The expanse of the Lower Gardens is designed in the formal style of french formal gardens of the 17th century. Although many trees are overgrown, in the recent years the formal clipping along the many allees has resumed in order to restore the original appearance of the garden. The many fountains located here exhibit an unusual degree of creativity. One of the most notable designs is entitled 'The Sun'. A disk radiating water jets from its edge creates an image of the sun's rays, and the whole structure rotates about a vertical axis so that the direction in which the "sun" faces is constantly changing.
Several fountains are designed with the specific purpose of soaking visitors. Two take the form of gangly trees rigged with jets that activate when someone approaches. Another, disguised as an umbrella with a circular bench set around the stem, drops a curtain of water from its rim when someone enters to take a seat.
The same bluff that provides a setting for the Grand Cascade houses two other, very different cascades. West of the Grand Palace is the Golden Mountain (Золотая Гора), decorated with marble statuary that contrasts with the riotous gilded figures of the Grand Cascade. To the east is the Chess Mountain a broad chute whose surface is tiled black and white like a chessboard. The most prominently positioned fountains of Peterhof are 'Adam' and 'Eve'. They occupy symmetric positions on either side of the Sea Channel, each at the conjunction of eight paths.
The largest of Peterhof's palaces looks truly imposing when seen from the Lower or Upper Gardens, but in fact it is quite narrow and not overly large. Of its approximately thirty rooms, several deserve mention.
The Chesma Hall is decorated with twelve large paintings of the Battle of Chesma, a stunning naval victory of the Russo-Turkish War, 1768-1774. These were painted between 1771 and 1773 by the German artist Jacob Philipp Hackert. His first renderings of the great battle scenes were criticised by witnesses as not showing realistically the effect of exploding ships — the flying timbers, great flames, smoke, and fireballs. Catherine II assisted the artist by exploding a frigate in the harbour of Livorno, Italy, for the benefit of Hackert, who had never seen a naval battle first-hand. Hackert also did not research the actual positions of the Russian and Turkish forces during the battle, so the scenes depicted are somewhat fanciful, but do effectively convey drama and destruction of naval warfare.
The East and West Chinese Cabinets were decorated between 1766 and 1769 to exhibit objects of decorative art imported from the East. The walls were decorated with imitation Oriental patterns by Russian craftsmen, and hung with Chinese landscape paintings in yellow and black lacquer. Another room, positioned at the centre of the palace, bears the name of the Picture Hall. Its walls are almost entirely covered by a series of 368 paintings, mostly of variously dressed women, differing in appearance and even age, yet most were drawn from a single model. These were purchased in 1764 from the widow of the Italian artist P. Rotari, who died in St. Petersburg.
Marli Palace in the lower garden area
The Grand Palace is not the only historic royal building in Peterhof. The palaces of Monplaisir and Marly, as well as the pavilion known as the 'Hermitage', were all raised during the initial construction of Peterhof during the reign of Peter the Great. The Lower Gardens also contain a large greenhouse, and in the Alexandrine Park stands the palace of Nicholas I.
Like the Lower Gardens, the Upper Gardens contain many fountains, distributed among seven broad pools. The landscaping, though, is entirely different; unlike the Lower Gardens (which are strictly geometric), the Upper Gardens are not. While a few of the fountains have curious sculpture, the waterworks themselves are comparatively unimpressive.
این مجموعه شامل یک فواره چندین کاخ و موزه , و ساحل زیبای خلیج فنلاند در غرب شهر سنت پترزبورگ قرار دارد شمال این مجموعه به خلیج فنلاند چسبیده است . برای رسیدن به این مجموعه از طریق متروی آوتوو و سپس بوسیله اتوبوس به این محل رفتیم حدود 6 ساعت گشت بطور کامل این مجموعه را پوشش می دهد ورودی مجموعه 700 روبل می باشد
نمایی از آبنما و آبشار سمت شمال کاخ که از ۶۴ فواره و بیش از ۲۰۰ مجمسه مختلف برنزی ساخته شدهاست.
کاخ پترهوف در سن پترزبورگ، مجموعه عمارتها و کاخهای مُجَلل مربوط به دودمان رومانوف است که به فرمان پتر کبیر بنا شدهاند. مجموعه عمارتها و کاخهای پترهوف به عنوان بخشی از میراث جهانی یونسکو به ثبت رسیدهاند. کاخ پترهوف در زمینی به مساحت ۱۱۰ هکتار بنا شدهاست.
سایر عمارتهای کاخ پتروف شامل مونپِلیسر، مارلی، هرمیتاژ و کوتیج هستند.
باغ کاخ پترهوف در سدههای ۱۷ و ۱۸ میلادی، گسترش یافت. این باغ در ضلع جنوبی سواحل خلیج فنلاند و در منطقهی فدرال سنت پترزبورگ واقع شدهاست. مجموعهٔ پترهوف به دو بخش باغ بالا Upper Garden و باغ پایین Lower تقسیم شده که کاخ اصلی، در بین این دو باغ قرار گرفته است.
تندیسهای برنزی منحصر بهفرد و آبنماهای طبقاتی و پلهای محوطهٔ کاخ اصلی از دیدنیترین بخشهای کاخ پترهوف هستند.
مساحت باغهای کاخ نیمفنبورگ در حدود ۲۰۰ هکتار است و سه عمارت به نامهای پاگودنبورگ، بسادنبورگ و آمالینبورگ در آن واقع شدهاند.