Megtekintve 1407 alkalommal, letöltve 36 alkalommal
közel Khawr Fakkān, Sharjah (United Arab Emirates)
1. ALWAYS follow the path of the dried up water stream.
2. Wear hiking boots. Or a shoe with grips . Some of us wore our gym shoes and we slipped on the rocks and twisted ankles.
3. Go early. We started at 9am. Reached the beach mid day, had lunch , then hiked back before sundown.
4. You will get cuts or scraps. Have bandages.
5. CARRY 2 LITRES per person. Trust me, you're going to need it. Actually carry more if you can!
Have a fun trek\hike! Let me know if you have any questions!