What do you get with Wikiloc ORG?
Let us promote your brand and your trails to Wikiloc's community. People looking for trails like yours will find their way to your profile more easily. You will have your personal map of trails, Visitor Statistics, and much more!
Your map of trails
You will have your personal map of trails for all Wikiloc users to explore.
Find out in detail the interest of the community in your profile: In your user panel, you can see the number of visits and country of origin at all times.
If you have your own trails, you will also know the total number of downloads and times your trails have been added to a favorites list. Moreover, ORG accounts have access to a grid displaying their most popular routes along with the number of visits, downloads, favorites and comments.
In addition, if you are a Regional or Local ORG member you will also see the number of times you have been promoted. We will email you a monthly summary with the main data.
Promotion of your trails
You will get more visibility within Wikiloc's Community since your Wikiloc profile will appear highlighted at the top of the Web & App search lists to everyone interested in trails from your area.
You have two options:
Your profile will be highlighted to members around the world looking for trails surrounding the ones you upload (eg: trails in Yosemite Valley).
You will have up to 13,000 impressions per month.
Your profile will be highlighted to members around the world looking for trails in a wider area encompassing yours (eg: trails within California).
You will have up to 30,000 impressions per month.
Our Local and Regional distinction criterion doesn't follow political borders, but approximate geographical delimitations based on the map's zoom levels.
Printable Map of Trails
Take any of your profile lists (your trails/your lists) and turn them into printable maps to help visitors in your area discover amazing trails.
Just choose the trails you want to include to this map, the size that best suits your needs, download it and print it.
- Bicycle rental centers or bike shops: to showcase a poster with the best trails in the area.
- Race organizers: to include a pocket-sized printout, as part of their welcome pack or even hang a poster at the race reception area, showing the race tracks or even additional trails in the area for friends, family and all other spectators.
- Country houses, mountain refuges, hotels: to include a pocket-sized printout in the room or in the welcome dossier, or for hanging a poster at the entrance, showing nice outdoor activities to do during their stay.
- Tourist offices: great to use as a pocket-sized printout ready to hand out to visitors or also in poster-size to put up on a wall at the entrance with the best trails in the area.
- Bars and restaurants: to offer, in addition to their food and beverage menu, a “Trail menu” that suggests the most popular trails in the area.
Upgrade to Wikiloc ORG
*VAT not included